Porcelain veneers are a modern, revolutionary dental solution to improve the color, shape and look of your front teeth. There are many temporary solutions out there which provide little to no result, or need to be repaired frequently. Porcelain veneers are different because they produce a dramatically white, beautiful smile that is permanent. Your dentists at Johansen Dental in Chandler, AZ want to tell you the facts about porcelain veneers and why they are the state of the art way to improve your smile.
Porcelain veneers are one of the most versatile treatments available to fix many esthetic issues with your front teeth. They can restore your smile to greatness by fixing front teeth that are:
- Damaged or broken from injuries, accidents or trauma
- Cracked, chipped or unevenly worn from aging and other factors
- Overlapped or rotated due to genetics and other factors
- Spaced or gapped apart or improperly aligned
- Heavily stained or discolored from coffee, smoking or medications
Porcelain veneers are an investment in your smile that will pay many dividends. These are just some of the reasons why people choose porcelain veneers:
- Porcelain veneers are natural-looking. They have a translucent quality that reflects light just like your natural teeth.
- They look delicate and beautiful, but they are durable and strong, and will last for many years.
- They are stain resistant, remaining sparkling white. They are the perfect choice for smokers and coffee drinkers who still want a white, beautiful smile.
- Porcelain veneer treatment is conservative, because very little of precious tooth structure is removed to place the veneers.
Related Articles on Veneers
Smile Design Enhanced with Porcelain Veneers Dear Doctor magazine takes an in-depth look at Porcelain Veneers, a superior yet minimally invasive technique for smile enhancement. Learn not only when veneers are appropriate, but also when they're not... Read Article
Porcelain Crowns & Veneers Dear Doctor magazine examines two innovative strategies for improving your smile. In many instances, these two restorative techniques can produce nearly identical aesthetic results, even though they are designed differently for handling different structural problems... Read Article
Porcelain Veneers – Without A Drill More and more, dentistry, like medicine, is finding ways to be as conservative as possible while providing the best possible results. “No-prep” or “prepless” veneers are one way to improve and enhance smiles without the downside of drilling away healthy tooth enamel... Read Article