Chandler Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment
Invisalign is the revolutionary, virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth. Invisalign appliances are made of smooth, comfortable plastic, with no metal brackets or wires to irritate delicate soft tissue. Your dentists at Johansen Dental in Chandler, Arizona want to introduce you to the advantages of Invisalign orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign has many benefits when compared to conventional orthodontic treatments. These are just some of the reasons why people choose Invisalign over other orthodontic methods:
- Invisalign is virtually invisible, clear plastic and provides a discreet way to straighten your teeth.
- Invisalign provides a comfortable experience because the appliance is smooth plastic, with no metal or sharp edges.
- Invisalign allows you to eat what you want, without worrying about food catching in your braces.
- Invisalign is convenient because you can remove the appliance when you want.
- Invisalign is healthy because you can brush and floss normally without using cumbersome threaders and tools.
Treatment begins with your dentists at Johansen Dental providing you with your first set of custom appliances, called aligners. You wear these aligners for two weeks and then switch to another set, changing aligners every two weeks as your teeth gradually shift into position. After nine to fifteen months, you will have a straight, beautiful smile, thanks to Invisalign and your dentists at Johansen Dental.
Just like other orthodontic methods, Invisalign can correct crowded, overlapped, widely spaced or rotated teeth. Treatment can also correct major bite issues like underbite, overbite, crossbite and open bite.
Invisalign is innovative and revolutionary because it is the most comfortable, discreet way to give you the straight smile you want. You don’t have to settle for old methods of orthodontic treatment when you can have the most modern, high-tech way to have a great smile. To learn more about Invisalign call your dentists at Johansen Dental in Chandler, Arizona at 480-345-0530. Call today and find out why you should choose Invisalign!