Discover the many cosmetic issues that dental veneers can greatly improve.
There is a reason so many people are turning to our Chandler, AZ, dentist Dr. Grant Johansen for porcelain veneers. These cosmetic restorations are an easy and minimally invasive way to improve the appearance of your smile. If you are looking to get a smile that’s perfect, then it might be time to talk to your dentist about veneers.
What are dental veneers?
These thin tooth-colored shells are designed to cover the entire front surface of your teeth to alter the shape, size, color or alignment of your smile. Imagine being able to finally have your ideal smile. Porcelain veneers can mask a variety of dental issues including:
- Severe stains and discolorations
- Cracks, chips or fractures
- Misshapen or malformed teeth
- Small gaps between teeth
- Minor overlapping or crowding
Just by getting dental veneers you can easily enhance your appearance and give you the self-esteem boost you deserve. Why are so many people turning to porcelain veneers?
- They are designed to look just like natural tooth enamel. The porcelain even mimics the way enamel reflects light so the only person who will know that you have veneers is you.
- While these veneers look ultra-thin, they are still very strong and can last several years before needing to be replaced.
- Porcelain veneers are also stain resistant, which means that they will remain brilliant and white.
- This is a more conservative way to improve and enhance your smile because we only have to remove trace amounts of enamel from the front of your teeth to make room for your veneers.
Once we deem you the ideal candidate for veneers it will only take two visits to the office to get your brand new smile. So, don’t you owe it to yourself to finally have the smile you’ve always wanted? We think so. If you are ready to learn more about dental veneers then it’s a good time to schedule an appointment with your dentist Dr. Grant Johansen at Johansen Dental in Chandler, AZ.